Best Hunting Binoculars Under $500, $600 and $1000
An essential thing that ameliorates the whole experience of hunting would be having the Best Hunting Binoculars. They will provide you with an amply wide field of view, better focusing, high clarity, HD images, superior light transmission and first-rate durability. For those hunters who are not willing to compromise with the quality of the Binoculars unit and are willing to spend a few extra bucks for high-end power-packed features, then following this list of the Best Hunting Binoculars under 500 and 600 dollars for 2017 might help you to figure out your optimum pair of binoculars.
All the below-mentioned binoculars have unique features that are in accordance with their price ranges. You can pick any one that best suits your needs and budget.
Table of Contents
- Top Best Hunting Binoculars Under 500 Dollars – 2017
- Top Best Hunting Binoculars Under 600 Dollars – 2017
- Top Best Hunting Binoculars Under 1000 Dollars
- Which Binoculars Would Be the Best Purchase?
Top Best Hunting Binoculars Under 500 Dollars – 2017
Nikon 7548 MONARCH 7
MONARCH 7 Binoculars from Nikon feature an extremely wide FOV (field of view) so that you won’t miss any part of the beautiful view. Robustly designed, the MONARCH 7 has been coated with a rubber armor to offer high durability, comfortable handling and the ability to withstand any rough usage. The 8 x 42mm binoculars showcase a Dielectric High-Reflective Multi-layered Prism coating on the lenses to provide fine contrast in the images and a better color reproduction.
Integrated with ED (Extra-low Dispersion) Glass, the Nikon MONARCH 7 improves brightness and color fidelity. On the other hand, the phase-corrected roof prisms will make sure to provide a superior clarity and detailed images. The weather-sealed body makes the MONARCH 7 acceptably fog-proof and waterproof to work efficiently even under bad weather conditions.
- Features an ED Glass, providing brighter images and enhanced color fidelity
- Lenses are Dielectric High-Reflective Multi-layered Prism coated
- Nitrogen-filled housing makes MONARCH 7 fog-proof and waterproof
- Rubber-armored for high durability and rugged use
- Phase-corrected roof prisms provide better clarity
- Wide field of view
- Eyepiece lens caps might seem to be of poor quality
Vortex Optics Viper HD 10 x 42 Binoculars
Featuring a high-density ED Glass, the Vortex Viper HD Binoculars will provide you with an exceptionally high resolution and color fidelity. This 10 x 42mm Binoculars come with the XR fully-coated multiple layers on every air-to-glass surface to ensure superior light transmission and a brighter view. The dielectric prism coatings will deliver brighter and true color images.
Vortex Optics HD Binoculars also feature O-ring seals to prevent any sort of moisture, dirt or debris from entering the main unit. This allows adventurers to use them under any rugged conditions with reliability, whereas the argon gas-purged housing provides a waterproof and fog-proof performance. Its objective lens covers have been reinforced with RainGuard technology for the maximum protection of the unit. The product also comes with a neck strap and a padded carrying case. Vortex Optics HD Binoculars are backed with a noteworthy Lifetime Warranty period.
- High-density ED Glass for enhanced color fidelity and HD images
- Fully-coated multilayered lenses providing premium light transmission
- Dielectric Prism coated Optics
- Comes with RainGuard, neck strap and carry case
- Backed by a remarkable Lifetime Warranty
- Features O-ring seals and Argon-filled housing for waterproof and dustproof design
- Might not provide high clarity
Top Best Hunting Binoculars Under 600 Dollars – 2017
Vortex Optics Viper HD 10 x 50
Vortex Optics, yet again, presents this Viper HD 10 x 50mm Binoculars featuring High-Density ED Glass that provides a high resolution and better color fidelity, further creating superb HD images. Exclusively designed, the Vortex Viper HD comes with the XR Anti-reflective coatings and has fully-coated multilayered lenses for a superior light transmission and brighter views.
Phase-corrected roof prisms ensure a high durability of the unit and make it compact enough to carry around anywhere with ease. Designed specifically for rugged use, its body has been reinforced with a rubber armor, further providing a firm, non-slip and comfortable grip to the user. Sealed with O-rings, the optics of the Vortex Viper HD is waterproof, fog-proof and does not entertain any debris, dust or dirt. Eyecups have a twist-down design for users’ suitability.
- Phase-corrected Roof prisms
- High density ED Glass for high resolution and color fidelity
- Exclusive Anti-reflective coatings
- Rubber-armored body for maximum protection of the unit
- O-ring sealed Optics for protection against dirt, moisture or debris
- Fully multi-coated lenses
- Highly priced
Vortex Optics Vulture HD 15 x 56
With a 15x Magnification power and 56mm Objective lens, the Vortex Optics HD Binoculars provide an excellent light transmission, even in low light settings like dawn or dusk. Featuring a High-density ED (Extra-low Dispersion) Glass, the Vortex Optics Vulture offers an amazing resolution and color fidelity, further enhancing HD images. Vortex’s exclusive XR coatings allow for brighter views that showcase edge-to-edge sharpness.
Incorporated with Phase-corrected roof prisms and fully multi-layered coated Optics, the Vortex Vulture provides images with an exceptional clarity, color reproduction, finest contrast and high precision. The outer housing is secured with the ArmorTek coating with an ultra-hard and scratch-resistant design to provide complete protection to the unit against oil, dust or scratches. It also efficiently delivers a waterproof and fog-proof performance.
- 15 x 56mm fully multi-coated Objective lenses
- Features high-density ED Glass
- Designed with exclusive XR coatings and phase-corrected roof prisms
- Waterproof and fog-proof design; Long eye-relief
- ArmorTek coating on the outer body ensures high durability
- High performance, even under dimmed light surroundings
- Might feel too heavy for some people
If you intended for a bigger budget, you may want to learn more about expensive binoculars
Top Best Hunting Binoculars Under 1000 Dollars
Canon Image Stabilization III Binoculars
Designed with Canon’s Image Stabilizer Technology, these binoculars efficiently keep the image steady and sharp even when your handling is unsteady. With an impressive 12x Magnification, the multi-coated lenses provide you with a wider field of view and brighter images. Designed to be lightweight in nature, these Canon Binoculars are exceedingly sleek, stylish and deliver a powerful performance. Porro II Prisms are incorporated in them for a high resolution and to prevent loss of light.
Featuring a Doublet Field Flattener, the unit provides an edge-to-edge sharpness of the image without any distortion. Hosting a preeminent power-saving technology combined with lithium AA batteries, these binoculars can be used for about 12 hours straight without any hindrance. Canon’s center focus knob allows you to efficiently and stably focus the subject(s), even with just one hand. Its rubber-armored body is water-resistant and provides an anti-slip grip to the user.
- 5 mm Long eye-relief for maximum comfort of users wearing glasses
- Exterior has a low-reflective design and is ideal for hunting. Glass design is free from lead
- Porro II Prism provides clarity, brightness, enhanced sharpness and reduces loss of light
- Image Stabilizer Technology gives sharp and steady images
- Multi-coated lenses, 12x Magnification
- Doublet Field Flattener offers edge-to-edge sharpness in image
- Optimum Power-saving technology
- Continuously holding the button for Image Stabilization might feel annoying
Zeiss Conquest HD
With the Premium Zeiss ED Glass, these Zeiss Conquest HD Binoculars provide sharper and brighter images with vivid true colors, even under low light conditions. Its HD Optics, first-class lens design, and steady imaging provide you an amazing experience of birdwatching or hunting. Compactly designed, the 10 x 42mm ZeissConquest is very lightweight and has an ergonomic design for efficient handling while on the field.
Its LotuTec Outer coatings make these binoculars waterproof so that you can use them comfortably in bad weather conditions too. The fully-armored housing allows for a high durability and rugged usage. The eyecups have a rotating and lock-in design for your suitability, especially for users who wear eyeglasses. The dialect mirror coatings have been integrated here to deliver the brightest views, irrespective of the lighting conditions.
- Long eye-relief with 18mm
- Nitrogen-filled body, LotuTec Exterior Coatings, and armored design give high durability
- ED Glass and Dialect Mirror Coatings delivers bright, sharp and true color of images
- Lightweight, compact and waterproof design
- 10x Magnification, wide field of view
- Eyecups with rotating and locking design
- Very highly priced
Which Binoculars Would Be the Best Purchase?
All the above mentioned Best hunting binoculars reviews for 2017 showcase some great features and exceedingly proficient performance.
For the Best Hunting Binoculars under $500, our pick the Nikon 7548 MONARCH 7 due to its high-quality lens system, prism coatings, ED Glass and Phase-corrected Roof Prisms.
For Best Binoculars under $600, the Vortex Optics Vulture would be an ideal choice that features a high performance, rugged design, HD resolution and exclusive XR coatings.
However, for those of you who cannot afford these binoculars, you can opt for cheaper binoculars under $200 and $100 that are of good quality and provide a fine viewing experience.
For a slightly improved quality, there are also many binoculars under $300 and $400 offering better durability and performance.
As per your budget, type of application and convenience, you can pick any product that best meets all your requirements.