Nikon 7576 MONARCH5 8×42 Binocular (Black) Review
If you are planning for a hunting expedition, wildlife viewing, fishing, mountaineering, hiking, sports game watching among such activities, the use of a good pair of binoculars will make any of those activities to be quite easy for you. If you haven’t found the most ideal hunting binoculars, you have probably been looking in the wrong places. The Nikon 7576 MONARCH5 8 x 42 Binocular is your answer and it packs more advantages than its contemporaries;it even has better features than its predecessor in the series and comes at an ounce lighter, making it more compact.
Designed for rough use in any clime or terrain, the waterproof Monarch is made for durability, more so thanks to its rubber-armored body. You’ll find plenty of user-friendly features, including a smooth central focus knob, flip-down lens caps, and turn slide rubber eyecups. The pair provides efficient light transmission across the whole visible light spectrum, a capability made possible by its multi-coated eco-glass lenses. Nikon has shown great favor for this product and given it a premium ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) feature that only Monarch 5 binoculars have.
The great optics above is unmatched with any other device. It is more superior to products that are manufactured by Nikon itself as well as other Optic specialized companies. The quality of object, its ability to withstand harsh environments and the durability factors that have been included in its design are just the primary reasons why you can’t fail to have it. Nikon 7576 MONARCH5 is the real answer to your binocular problems.
- All MONARCH 5 binoculars are now built with Nikon's premium ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) Glass for a sharper, clearer and more brilliant field of view.
- Almost an ounce lighter than its predecessor, the new MONARCH 5 is even easier to bring along on your next adventure.
- Fully Multicoated Eco-Glass Lenses provide a high light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum.
- It is equipped with user-friendly features such as Turn-and-Slide Rubber Eyecups, a Smooth Central Focus Knob and Flip Down Lens Caps.
- Built for extreme use, the MONARCH 5 is waterproof, fog proof and has a rubber armored body for strengthened durability.
- It is 100% waterproof and fog proof.
- Has a rubber armored body designed for strengthened durability?
- Superior light transmission is boasted by multi-coated eco glasses.
- Feature the turn and slide Eyecups made of rubber
- Has a smooth central focus knob that’s easy to use for adjustments
- Features the Flip Down Lens caps
- Its lighter than its predecessor by almost an ounce
- Sharper and more brilliant clearer view is enhanced by the premium Extra-Low Dispersion glasses used in its design
- Magnification × Objective lens is 8 × 42
- It is black in color
- The dimension is 4 x 5.1 x 5.7 inches
- A long eye relief of together with a field of view that’s ultra wide.
- A generous exit pupil together with a good Close focus distance
- The field of view is one of the lowest compared to the binoculars we reviewed.
- Low field of view compared to most binoculars
- The lens caps are poorly fitting
What Customers Are Saying?
The design of the binoculars itself has made many to have it as their most loved binoculars among the ones they own. The Nikon 7576 MONARCH5 is light in comparison to many binoculars. It is therefore loved by those who travel for long journeys and need to accompany themselves with these binoculars. Using it in places where you are required to view objects for a long period of time has also been easier than using other types of binoculars. The unit is sturdy resistant to drops as a result of this fact.
Bird watching, sporting events, hunting and wildlife viewing are some of the activities many customers have commended it for. What is the need of you going to watch a football match but still strain, especially in the case where you can’t really identify the players from far? It is worth investing in this binocular once and for all and save the money that you would have kept on paying every week to occupy the front seats. Its field of view is long, making it to be loved by glass wearers. Those glass wearers who had been using other binoculars that have no or very short eye reliefs started loving this product from the very first time they used it and they love it even more. In general, the Nikon 7576 MONARCH5 is given lots of credit for the ease of use and the quality of images it produces. Image quality is due to the fact that the unit has dielectric coatings on its prisms thereby making a provision of 99% reflectivity.
The fact that the pair of binoculars is weatherproof even makes customers to love it more. It is not good to let weather to lead you out of your unfinished business simply because your product may be compromised. I would rather leave the fields at the time when I feel that I cannot withstand or tolerate the extreme weather anymore. The pair of binoculars is able to withstand water and is also fog proof hence it is always used in all the environments by all those who have bought it before.
In a nutshell, it is an incredible unit with just the best pairs of optics for your outdoor use. The features speak for themselves and the reviews given by customers affirm the fact that this unit is the best for any outdoor activity. Furthermore, it is more portable than the other optic products, a fact that’s affirmed by its small size and less weight. Bird watching, wildlife viewing, sporting activities, fishing, mountaineering and other outdoor activities have never been that good without the company of great optic devices. The Nikon 7576 MONARCH5 8 x 42 is just that best optics you have been looking for while hunting. Look no further anymore.
Last update on 2019-04-25 at 15:47 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API